We value your privacy and would never spam you
Your 16 Point Checklist Includes:
- The 4 key issues that your supplier must address in their sales process, and how to check whether they’ve done their homework
- The secrets to quickly and easily arriving at the right concept that will not be unnecessarily complicated
- The critical role of the Functional Design Specification
- Why calculating the consistency of the machine’s cycle time before commissioning pays BIG dividends
- The differences between ‘technical’ and ‘commercial’ communications, and how to ensure mixed messages and ‘Chinese whispers’ are eliminated
- The 5 most important elements of an effective testing and commissioning regime
- Plus much, much more!
EBS Automation’s roots were forged in the Automotive sector in 1993, and many of our original customers are still with us today. We trust this bares testament to our long term partnership approach based on our commitment to provide special purpose machines and automation systems of excellent quality, efficiency and reliability. A professional project management system is used that leads to projects being delivered on time and within budget.
This success has led to projects in many other sectors. We are pleased to have served clients in the Aerospace, Medical and Healthcare industries; whilst also seeking out opportunities in Industrial, Military & Defence, Electronics, Food & Beverage.
EBS design and manufacture Special Purpose Machines and Automation Systems tailored to meet the exact specification and requirements of our customers. We pride ourselves on being able to take a blank sheet of paper and turn it into a manufacturing solution.